First impressions are never more important than when you’re interviewing for that dream job, college internship, or next step up the corporate ladder. But knowing how to present yourself, what information to share, and how to answer the tough questions doesn’t come easy to everyone. That’s why author Ernest Enabulele created How to Be Successful at Interviews, an in-depth guide on how to provide to recruiters, HR departments, and potential bosses why’re you’re the right person for the job.
This book is designed to give you the secrets behind the crazy questions that will be throwing your way, how to respond with the right answers and body language, and how you can prove that you’re the perfect candidate with authentic and strategic responses that create an exciting, motivational interviewing process.
In How to Be Successful at Interviews you’ll learn exactly what it takes to be an eye-catching interviewee, as well as how to:
- Think Quickly and Critically About Interview Questions
- Showcase and Highlight Your Skills, Aptitudes, and Strengths
- Carefully Avoid Pitfalls and Trap Questions
- Navigate Structured and Behavioral Questions
- Describe Yourself, Your Goals, and Your Passions
- Explain Your Personal Strengths and Weakness
- Handle Criticism, Deadlines, Milestones, and Targets
- Present Your Desire to Work “There”
- And So Much More!
- If you’re looking for the best interview guide to help you with your next job interview or personal meeting, or you just want to ensure you create a strong first impression, How to Be Successful at Interviews will help you learn how to sell and prove your worth to recruiters, show people why you’re the best person for the job, and give you the confidence to land the job or opportunity you want.
- Be prepared for every out-of-the-box question, every intense 1-on-1, and stressful situation by picking up your own copy of How to Be Successful at Interviews today and be prepared to ace your next interview and be the candidate they’ve been looking to hire.